Raw Superfood Cookies
Packed with superfoods and protein, these no bake cookies are healthy enough to have for breakfast or post-workout and also tasty enough to enjoy as dessert!
Serving size : 15 cookies
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp organic ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw organic maca powder
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp hemp oil or coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients except for the water and hemp oil to a food processor and process until a clumpy, crumbly mixture forms.
- After it has gone crumbly, add oil, and then while the processor is running, add water. The mixture should start to stick together.
- When the dough is formed into one large clump, remove it from the food processor. Roll it into balls and flatten with a fork, or roll our between two sheets of parchment paper and use a round cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking tray and refrigerate until hard. If desired, add a 1/2 tsp of jam to the center.
Store in the fridge in a sealed container.
Image and recipe from : http://rawfoodrecipes.com/