4 Ingredient Mulberry Cookies
Make these cookies and enjoy them guilt free. Not overly fatty and rich like most other raw vegan desserts, this one is well balanced and just the right sweetness.
Turkish mulberries can be really expensive, but guess what? You don't need unlimited funds to spend on superfoods any more. Get your Mulberries from here at an amazing deal! Mulberries have a sweet vanilla flavor which makes it great for baking and cooking.
- The reason I added walnuts to my version of this recipe is three fold. Walnuts are extremely under-rated and so so so good for us!
- Walnuts and Mulberries are an amazing combination that I absolutely LOVE!
- Adding the walnuts cuts the sweetness of the mulberries and dates. I personally like my desserts to be sweet but not overly sweet.
I definitely recommend trying these at home for a quick go to when you're looking for something sweet, yet healthy and good for you!
You can make and refrigerate these cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks!
Serving size : 8 - 10 cookies
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until you get a uniform dough
- Equally divide the dough into 8-10 equal parts.
- Roll into a ball and then flatten to make a cookie shape.