Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Pommergranate
- 3 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon organic turmeric (or more)
- 1 teaspoons cayenne
- Sea salt
- 1 head of cauliflower—halved, cored and cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil, sprinkle with the cumin, turmeric, red pepper and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon oil with the lemon zest and lemon juice. Pour over the cooled cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Add the parsley and pomegranate seeds and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the pine nuts.